The College of Arts, Sciences and Education, also known as CASE, is the liberal arts school of CSA-B. It offers degree programs in Arts, Sciences (Psychology, Medical Technology and Pharmacy), Elementary and Secondary Education.
The Arts, Sciences and Education programs all bear a Level II PAASCU member status, valid until May 2017, while the Medical Technology program bears a Level I PAASCU member status, valid until May 2018.
Degree and Certificate Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (A.B.) major in English – PAASCU Level II
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) major in Psychology – PAASCU Level II
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (B.S.M.T.) – PAASCU Level I
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E.Ed.) major in General Education – PAASCU Level II
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (B.S.Ed.) major in English, Filipino, Mathematics & MAPEH – PAASCU Level II
- Teacher Certificate Program