The College of Engineering is the applied sciences school of CSA-B. The College of Engineering offers degree programs in Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering. CSA-B pioneered the Mechanical and Chemical Engineering programs in Bacolod City in 1963.
The Mechanical Engineering and Computer Engineering programs bear a Level I PAASCU member status valid until May 2017. The Chemical Engineering and Electronics Engineering programs bear a Level I PAASCU member status valid until May 2018. The Civil Engineering program bears a PAASCU candidate status.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (B.S.Ch.E.)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (B.S.Cp.E.)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)