College of Health and Allied Professions (CHAP)
An Augustinian educative community providing academic and clinical proficiency in health and allied health professions to meet national and global health care needs.
The College of Health and Allied Professions commits itself in strengthening the holistic formation of learners to become adequately prepared health care professionals dedicated to love and serve God,country and humanity.
- Sustain high-quality programs that will promote the culture of excellence for healthcare allied professions.
- Provide an academic environment that will develop professional responsibility, moral and ethical relationship exemplifying the standards of allied health care practices.
- Develop outstanding leaders and entrepreneurial allied health care professionals committed to lifelong learning and responsive to the health care needs of the community.
- Inculcate Filipino-Catholic formation embracing the Augustinian Core Values dedicated in service to God, country and humanity.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (B.S.M.T.)
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (B.S.Pharm.)