PRIMARY and JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Submit requirements for Screening and secure reference ID number at the Principal’s Office.
- Proceed to the Guidance Office for scheduling of Admission Test.
- Pay Testing Fee at the Accounting Office.
- Present receipt; take Admission Test and get the result (as scheduled) at the Guidance Office.
- Proceed to the Principal’s Office for final interview and secure an Application Form for Enrollment.
- Follow Enrollment procedures.
- Present original Form 138 / Report Card and Admission Test result at the Principal’s Office.
- Fill-out Application for Enrollment; secure approval and advising of subjects at the Principal’s Office.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office for payment of fees.
- Refer to the list of Officially Enrolled Pupils and Students for section assignments which will be posted during the opening of classes.
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Registration Procedure