Search our Online Public Access Catalog!
The Learning Resource Center is an integral part of CSA-B that collaborates in developing globally competitive and holistic individuals by providing quality learning resources in all formats anchored on the Augustinian values for listening and learning.
The Learning Resource Center is committed to support the curricula of the school by providing quality learning resources and services that help develop the total person who appreciates and takes pride in the richness of Filipino heritage in a just and humane society.
- Provide latest and most complete books and other reading materials in line with the curricular courses and programs offered by the college.
- Provide students, faculty, staff, researchers and administrators a conducive place for research and learning.
- Organize and manage library resources for easy retrieval and dissemination of information.
- Appreciates Filipino culture and tradition through the Filipiniana and Negrosiana collections.
- Uphold the Augustinian values and spirituality through the works of St. Augustine and other Augustinians.
- Make online resources available to clients through the Electronic Resources Section and WiFi connection.
- Provide up-to-date electronic and non-print reference materials.
- Render services which relate to the use and availability of resources.
- Encourage teachers, staff and students with the Library Committee members to involve in the selection and integration of materials in line of the curriculum.
- Regular Class Days
- Monday-Friday (no noon break) – 7:30AM – 6:30PM
- Saturday – 7:30AM – 11:30AM